Skip to content
- Presents a clear indication of the time frame for the research project, Identify tasks, the times when each activity of the project will be implemented and the responsible research guide or expert.
- A work plan or timeline is displayed most effectively in a graphic, table or spreadsheet.
- This will help demonstrate the feasibility of the project in a very visible way.
- All members of team and skills discussed along with their contribution.
- Team is multidisciplinary and diverse (including implementers as well as academic researchers).
- We have enough expertise on your team to conduct the proposed research effectively.
- All team members are full-time.
- Planning Phase
- Implementation Phase
- Follow up Phase
Example of Research Planning