In research projects domain, knowledge transfer is the practical problem of transferring knowledge from research experts to research scholars. Like knowledge management, knowledge transfer seeks to organize, create, capture or distribute knowledge and ensure its availability for intended research scholars.
Research experts work according to below five important steps for effective knowledge transfer to research scholars:
- Identifying: Determining what knowledge needs to be transferred
- Capturing: Accumulating the essential knowledge that needs to be transferred
- Sharing: Establishing methods for transferring the knowledge
- Applying: Using the knowledge that is transferred
- Assessing: Evaluating the benefits of the knowledge that is transferred
While research expert executing the knowledge transfer section to research scholars, the parallel preparations below deliverables done:
- Video recording of project phases and implementation details
- Audio recording of discussions carrying among research expert and research scholars.
Manual notes on discussions